Sunday, September 13, 2015

Team Remembrall the Answers

Wednesday, September 9

Never have I ever...played Harry Potter trivia.

Yep.  You read that correctly.  Katie was in town, and therefore I looked into doing a Harry Poter trivia.  When I found out she was coming, I looked up one of NYC's trivia companies (they go to different bars and host trivia with various topics).  September wasn't listed at the time, so I emailed them, and they rearranged some of them and made sure a HP trivia night was in order for the night  she was in town.  Awesome.  So we assembled our team, and finally the day arrived.  Some of the questions were insanely easy, and others were insanely hard.  However, we had a great team, and all of us were pretty knowledgeable.  Good thing I randomly know what Hagrid's mother's name is, as well as what spell opens up the statue of the hunchbacked witch that leads you into Hogsmeade. Haha When they read the answers aloud, there were a few that we definitely knew, but had changed at the last minute.  On the whole, though, we ended up getting fourth place out of eleven teams.  Not too bad. Such a fun evening.  I highly recommend it.  Great night out, and something different to do. 

www.triviaad.com



No comments:

Post a Comment