Sunday, September 13
When Mattie and I used to be roommates back in our LA times, we used to make it a point to have "roommate dates" and go to brunch. This was to ensure we made time to actually see each other/hang out, and also make sure we were allowing ourselves to have a little Sunday Funday Afternoon Fun. Since being in NYC, we have yet to have a free Sunday to go our for Brunch. However, we finally did, and it was an amazing time. We went to HK across the street from his apartment building, and loved it. The food was great, we became friends with our server, and made a whole lot of other friends there that all had September birthdays, too. (They had called us all up). Virgos unite! I'm so thankful for such amazing long lasting friends in my life, and I am also thankful for making the time to hVe fun. We all need some laughs and some smiles in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment