Sunday, September 6, 2015

Babies and Parks

Sunday, September 6

Never have I ever...had a picnic/played with babies in Central Park.

Today I met up with Clint and Robbie with their little baby, Belle, as well as a bunch of other great friends.  We sat under a giant tree, had drinks and food, laughed a lot, and played with babies.  (They're friend also had a baby that we were passing around).  I've actually never had a picnic in Central Park either; this was a first for both.   I'm getting to the point in life where all, or most, of my friends have kids, are married, engaged, in serious relationships, are about to get married, etc. Going to parks and hanging out with great friends and cute kids is probably the direction my life is heading. And you know what? I'm ok with that.  I love all of the love that is being spread around and shared, all of the new friends being made, and all of the amazing memories being created.  I'm in the prime of my life and I am loving all of it.  I am very fortunate, and super grateful.  

Below is a picture of Bella and I.  (I'm laughing because Clint kept switching sides to get Bella's face, and she would turn her head to the other side #divababy). The other pic is me being a weirdo behind Bella and her two daddies - Clint and Robbie. Such an amazing day!




No comments:

Post a Comment