Never have I ever...binge watched "Grace & Frankie"
As anyone who knows me might know, I am horrible at watching television and movies. I have the best of intentions to stay up to date, but I always seem to manage to fall behind on what is new and the thing to watch. Saturday night I sat down to watch a movie and began watching the Netflix original series "Grace & Frankie" starring Jane Fonda, WSU alumni Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen, and Sam Waterston. I don't even remember the last time I watched a show and I was laughing out loud while sitting by myself on the couch. ("Friends," maybe?). Anyway, what was supposed to be one episode turned into four! Four! I never do that. However, it was worth. It's hilarious, witty, and the acting is brilliant. I highly recommend if you haven't watched it yet. Just be warned - you'll get sucked in.

No comments:
Post a Comment