Wednesday, September 2, 2015

...and the thirtieth year begins.

Aging is something that freaks a lot of people out. In the past, it used to do the same to me.  However, working with the senior population, I have gained a completely different view and understanding of age.  Age is just a number.  You are as youthful, or as old, as you want to be.  Of course, as time goes on, and we get older, we might lose the ability to do things we used to do.  That's fine.  Own it, and own the things that you can also now do that you could never do before either.  We are constantly growing, transforming, evolving, moving forward.  Embrace it.

For the first night of my thirties, I spent the evening surrounded by so many people that I love.  I have an incredible group of friends, and am so thankful for them in my life. 

Tuesday, September 1, 2015:

Never have I ever...been to the Standard Biergarten.  
It was a blast.  Beer, and pretzels, and sausages, oh my! Picnic tables, ping pong tables, and surrounded by great friends.  You walk in and grab your beer tickets.  You then proceed over to the bar and get your desired beer.  Let me tell you - all super delicious, as well.  I'm glad I got to experience this place, and will definitely make another trip back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment