Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A touch of fire

El Compadre = my favorite little mexican restaurant.

This little restaurant = love. The atmosphere, the live mariachi band, the unbelievable chips and salsa, the amazing food, and the out-of-this-world margaritas served with...wait for it...a flame on top. This place has won over my heart and is one of those places that I go to with good friends. From the outside, you'd probably bypass the building, but the exquisite and unique personality that bursts from within is a true testament that you cannot judge a book by its cover.

4 comments:

  1. I came here with you, right? In WeHo? Why didn't I have a flaming marg??! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. No, we went to a different place...for a good happy hour. We'll go to this place next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention that you had the flaming 'rita in my honor on this day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right. Apologies. It was such an amazing birthday margarita. :)

    ReplyDelete