Monday, June 13, 2011

Apologies for the Delay...

I am so sorry that I was unable to sit down and write a pasting this weekend. However, that does not mean that I did not continue to have my little eyes on the world and find a picture to snap and share. :) So, this post will have my pictures from the weekend: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Enjoy.
SUNDAY JUNE 12, 2011

I love acting. This is how I spend many of my evenings - going over scripts, making notes, writing notes based off of the other notes that will in turn correlate somehow with the script or the character. I absolutely love all of the work that goes into being an actor and cannot think of another way I'd rather spend everyday of my life.

SATURDAY JUNE 11, 2011

This is why I love where I live. The scenery around me is consistently beautiful, and there are always different sights to see. Beauty is found everywhere, and I'm finding so much more of it lately. This picture was taken on the pier in Hermosa Beach.

FRIDAY JUNE 10, 2011

When I saw this, the first thing I thought of was "One door closes, and another door opens." Therefore, I had to take a picture. Something about the angles, the door itself, the sun shining through in the upper corner; it's has a mystical and magical sort of element to it. The gates to your mind, to your creativity.



No comments:

Post a Comment