Thursday, June 16, 2011

Delayed Pics, but Pics of my life. :)

Here are the pictures from the last few days. I love the differentiation between them all, however they all involve taking in the world around you, breathing in every moment of every day, and really allowing it take effect.

WEDNESDAY JUNE 15, 2011


This is what I see everyday when I pull into and out of work. It seems unreal. All of my life I have dreamed of living in the sun with the palm trees near the ocean...and now I am living that dream.

TUESDAY JUNE 14, 2011

It's amazing how you literally and figuratively leave an imprint on the world and the people you encounter.

MONDAY JUNE 14, 2011

You know those random days that you and a couple friends have the same day off and you end up adventuring/doing nothing/laughing way too much? This was my Monday. Samantha, Patrick, and I spent pretty much the whole day together. This was from the scene in our life where we went to KMart to get a Little Caesar's five dollar pizza, and we all realized we needed to buy things...then Patrick discovered the cart escalator to bring the cart from upstairs to downstairs, and vice versa. It was a pretty magical moment for him, pretty hilarious moment for all those involved watching the excitement. Perfect day off = success.

No comments:

Post a Comment