The past few days have been somewhat amazing. Sometimes you need to remind yourself to take a little vacation from stress, from life, and remember to breathe and have fun. Luckily, my best friend Julie arrived in town just in time. We had an amazing last few days adventuring through Los Angeles making new friends, seeing old friends, sharing past stories, creating new memories, and laughing way too much. I felt like I was on vacation. I feel like I got a breath of fresh air. I feel ready to take on the world. Here are some pictures from the last few days.
THURSDAY JUNE 23, 2011

This picture of the sunset from my bedroom window doesn't exactly give it justice. I love sitting at my computer, or on my bed, and watching the sun set. It's always has a relaxing and calming effect after a long day.
WEDNESDAY JUNE 22, 2011

Amazing Friends + Trip to Disneyland = A Truly Magical Day. TJ, Julie, Terah, and I in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. It's amazing how one man has changed the world with his innovative ideas, positivity, passion for art, and love of life. It's also amazing how he has created his own world, in which, it is a sin to be unhappy. It truly is the happiest place on earth, and I feel lucky to have spent a day there with some amazing people. It was also a reminder to me that any dream can come true of you pursue it. After all, for Disney, "it all started with a mouse..."
TUESDAY JUNE 21, 2011

LA excites, thrills, and surprises me so many times a day. Julie and I traveled to the Getty Museum and spent this beautiful afternoon taking in art, scenery, and the beautiful view of Los Angeles from the hilltop. The Getty was landscaped with beautiful gardens to compliment the gorgeous architecture. This was one of my favorite pictures of the day. I love the angles of the tree versus the building, as well as the pink of the tree upon the white of the building beneath the bright and zealous blue of the sky.
MONDAY JUNE 20, 2011

There's always those people that become a part of your life and make it a zillion times better just by being in it. Julie is one of those people in mine.
SUNDAY JUNE 19, 2011

So, I came back to work late this evening to check what time I worked the next day, and I found the sink in the back to be overflowing with bubbles, or foam. Obviously, my first inclination is to have a foam fight and throw foam at someone. So, I grabbed my co-worker and good friend and asked (with utter excitement, I might add) if she would have a foam fight with me. She was just as excited. We proceeded to go in the back room and throw the foam at each other. Sounds lame, but it was one of the funnest things ever. I laughed so hard that night that I definitely cried. Laughing until you cry = win.
You are one of the most positive, wonderful people I know - I am so thankful to have YOU in my life!
ReplyDelete