WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 29, 2012

The sun was fascinating today while drinking my coffee and looking outside...
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2012
I was just looking at the images on the wall in my bedroom and was kind of taken aback - they all mean something to me or were given to me. There's a story behind each, and that is exactly why I love art.
MONDAY FEBRUARY 27, 2012
My grandpa gets a cane, and what does he do? Sing into it. Clearly, we're related.
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2012
These flowers are on my way to Runyon. I always pass them, always them, and finally captured them with a picture.
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2012
Nothing can bring me more at peace than the sound of the ocean.
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 24, 2012
Still obsessed with making my own fresh fruit smoothies. This looks like an ad, but it's my balcony.
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2012
Tequila and guac...no questions needed.
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2012
Bag is packed, water bottle filled, jazz shows dusted off and of the closet - it's time for rehearsals. So excited to be getting back in the rehearsal mode...and dancing none the less.





No comments:
Post a Comment