MONDAY APRIL 30, 2012
I LOVE stir fry, and for whatever reason, it's been a long time since I've made it. But alas, I finally made some and OMG was it amazingly delicious and worth the wait.
SUNDAY APRIL 29, 2012
Breakfast on the balcony. Sometimes it feels as though my life is a vacation...and I am totally ok with that.
SATURDAY APRIL 28, 2012
...while getting ready for "Cababet Nights," we found hats and began trying them on and laughing a lot. Backstage is always a blast.
FRIDAY APRIL 27, 2012
The one and only Vanessa Cate getting ready for a performance of "Cabaret Nights." The way I was sitting looking over at her seemed like an awesome picture. So of course I yelled "Don't move" and captured the moment. The result is pretty cool, "if I say so myself." :)
THURSDAY APRIL 26, 2012
How can you not love this little face?! Oscar is such a joy to have around and he has so much personality. I absolutely love every time I get to watch him.
WEDNESDAY APRIL 25, 2012
When in NYC, whenever Julie and I would head into Williamsburg, we would dress the part aka hipster, HAVE to wear a plaid shirt, and pretty casual. Well, Silver Lake is sort of LA's Williamsburg, so when venturing over there, I decided to "dress the part" in honor of my and Jalochie's Williamsburg trips. ha
TUESDAY APRIL 24, 2012
Starting my morning off with an iced espresso before work. I enjoy getting to work maybe 20 minutes early and relaxing, reading, and having a coffee.
MONDAY APRIL 23, 2012
In New York, there was not a single day that I did not drink out of this mug. If I didn't, I'd go crazy. It was some sort of weird ritual. I'm not that crazy anymore (well...), but I bring it out every once in a while. It's crazy how certain material items hold so much memory and emotion behind them.
SUNDAY APRIL 22, 2012
Sometimes when you look up and "ask for help," the sun's warmth sort of calms you.
SATURDAY APRIL 21, 2012
Yummy fruit salad - pineapple, strawberries, and banana. Love when these delicious fruits are in season.
SATURDAY APRIL 20, 2012
I came out of the shower while getting ready for work and found Oscar had moved to my spot on the bed. How can this not make your heart melt?!
FRIDAY APRIL 19, 2012
Mimosas + Breakfast + Good friends = Great morning.
THURSDAY APRIL 18, 2012
While lying out in the park near my apartment, I came across a bunch of these flowers and they instantly made me happy. The picture still makes me smile.
WEDNESDAY APRIL 17, 2012
My first coffee and writing session on the new patio set.
TUESDAY APRIL 16, 2012
Lo and I finally got a little patio set for our balcony! I love it! And crazy savings on it - $200. Love it. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment