Saturday, May 26, 2012

The end of March

 SATURDAY MARCH 31, 2012

 The stage for "Cabaret Nights."

FRIDAY MARCH 30, 2012
 
 The lighting is set!

THURSDAY MARCH 29, 2012
 
 The girls from "Cabaret Nights."  Another promo shot.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 28, 2012

 The guys from "Cabaret Nights."  This is one of the promo shots take this week.

 TUESDAY MARCH 27, 2012

 On sale at Ralph's and probably one of the most delicious drinks I've ever had.  No joke.

MONDAY MARCH 26, 2012

 I like to find art in everything.  This was a random pile of "garbage" at one of our neighboring apartments.  I thought it was beautiful the way it was set up.

SUNDAY MARCH 25, 2012

 I am still learning the piano, although my patience is waning because I want to know it already.  Patience...  I love when I do master different notes or a song, though.  Eventually...

 SATURDAY MARCH 24, 2012

 Oscar lying outside with me while I read. :)

FRIDAY MARCH 23, 2012
 
 The view from my bedroom window at sunset.  

THURSDAY MARCH 22, 2012

 This is on the shelf near our front door.  I was feeling slightly artistic/in love with my city.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 21, 2012
 
 Have you ever just stared at a flickering candle and allowed your thoughts to flow?  So peaceful, so serene.

TUESDAY MARCH 20, 2012

 It literally makes me sick to my stomach when I close and I have throw away ALL of the dated food for that day.  I was so mad/livid that I sent the picture to the manager and said you better change the way you order because I refuse to throw away this much food again.  Things have gotten slightly better.  This is such a problem with the world.  What a waste when there are millions starving, and many of them right here in the Los Angeles.

MONDAY MARCH 19, 2012
 
 One of the red carpet photos from the "Air Collision" premiere was posted online today.

 SUNDAY MARCH 18, 2012

 Julie came over and we had dinner and wine!!!  Love my Julie time!

SATURDAY MARCH 17, 2012

 Jamie was in town after her trip to Costa Rica to spend St. Patrick's Day.  We haven't spent a St. Patrick's Day together since 2005!!!  Such a fun evening of potato chips, corned beef, carrots, and some whiskey concoction.

FRIDAY MARCH 16, 2012
 
 I attended my friend Stephanie's premiere of the independent movie she did entitled "Air Collision."  Such fun times; hilarious movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment