Friday, May 25, 2012

Beginning of March



 THURSDAY MARCH 15, 2012

 Beer, popcorn, and memorizing lines.  Life can't get much better. :)

 WEDNESDAY MARCH 14, 2012

 I just happened to look up in my living room, notice this, and then ponder about it for a while. Kind of neat...

TUESDAY MARCH 13, 2012
 
 I need to have more game nights.  We've been planning for weeks, but our schedules never seem to match up.

MONDAY MARCH 12, 2012

 
 J'aime a la plage.

SUNDAY MARCH 11, 2012

 No, this is not a restaurant, this is in my dining room. :)  I love making breakfast.

SATURDAY MARCH 10, 2012

 Love having a coffee first thing in the morning before starting my day.

FRIDAY MARCH 9, 2012


  
 This is what I look like after a haircut.

THURSDAY MARCH 8, 2012

 This is what I look like when I need a haircut.

 WEDNESDAY MARCH 7, 2012

 I just happened to notice how neat the top shelf of my bookshelf was...and how much it says about me.  All Starbucks cups, all but two from places I've been, a vast array of plays, and a cup, leis, and a tiki statue from Hawaii.

 TUESDAY MARCH 6, 2012

Martin got a new apron, and is cooking...and texting.
 
 MONDAY MARCH 5, 2012

 A photoshoot for "Tuesdays @ 4" today in NYC...here is one pic of Dinah.  Oh, how I love them.

SUNDAY MARCH 4, 2012

 Outside the front gate to my apartment building.

 SATURDAY MARCH 3, 2012

 I love hiking and Runyon.  So thankful this is so close to me.

FRIDAY MARCH 2, 2012


 Sometimes imitating your friend's faces and sending them pictures of it are way more fun and entertaining than anything else...

THURSDAY MARCH 1, 2012

 

Lo has given up dairy, so as the supportive friend I am, I made a vegan taco dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment