SUNDAY APRIL 15, 2012
Random slurpee run. I haven't had a slurpee in forever!!!!
SATURDAY APRIL 14, 2012
I ran into my old apartment today. What a rush of all different kinds of emotions. It's so crazy.
FRIDAY APRIL 13, 2012
Before the show, Jeff and I decided to put on other people's costumes./coats/scarves...this was the result.
THURSDAY APRIL 12, 2012
Chips + guac + beer + roomie = our favorite nights.
WEDNESDAY APRIL 11, 2012
There was a heart in the blueberry muffin at work. :)
WEDNESDAY APRIL 10, 2012
Intelligensia coffee is a treat for me. I love it. It is a little pricey, but it is exceptional and I love the environment.
TUESDAY APRIL 9, 2012
Smoothie on the balcony. You already know my love for it.
MONDAY APRIL 8, 2012
Breakfast + Mimosas. What better way to start the day.
SUNDAY APRIL 7, 2012
The fam went to the Tigers game and sent me pictures all day to include me. If only I could have gone.
SATURDAY APRIL 6, 2012
Breathtaking.
FRIDAY APRIL 5, 2012
The Grove is still as beautiful as ever. Such a cool place.
THURSDAY APRIL 4, 2012
Lo's mom made us all Easter baskets!!!
WEDNESDAY APRIL 3, 2012
Jamie and I at the beach...our standard picture. I feel as though the beach will always be somewhere we reunite.
TUESDAY APRIL 2, 2012
Absolutely beautiful.
MONDAY APRIL 1, 2012
Jamie, her brother, and her mom were in town for the weekend visiting Casey - clearly, I tagged along. We stopped and spent the day in Venice.












No comments:
Post a Comment