Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Loving Life

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2012

 
 In my zen place.  The sand beneath my feet.  The sound of the waves caressing the shore.  The smell of salt in the air.  The warmth of the sun on my skin.  The emergence of the smile from my heart.  Perfect.

MONDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2012

Weird and extremely interesting.

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2012

 Beauty is everywhere.

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 18, 2012

Oscar likes the roof (as we established last month), so I decided to join him on the roof.  Little did I know he'd be so excited to soak up the sun with me.  After he attempted to lick off all of my sunscreen (and putting my in laughing fits because of it), he finally laid down and kept me company. 

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2012

Flaming margaritas with amazing friends - what could be better?  These two hours spent eating and drinking were filled with so many stories and laughing that my stomach and face literally hurt.  These are the best.  Irreplaceable and unforgettable.

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2012

Every time I go hiking, I fall more and more in love with life.  Best decision ever was to make it a point to do this as much as possible a week.  It's a must for me to get out of the daily routine and take in everything around me; I mean really take it in- using all of your senses to live in that specific moment...living moment to moment, breath to breath.
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2012

You'd think I was in school again because my face is consistently in books lately.  I guess that's a sort-of-true assumption, though.  I'm not officially going to school, but I'm putting myself on a schedule with reading specific books that will help my career, plays to find scenes for my reel, monologues, and just to stay active in my craft.  The book aspect is just part of my "schedule."  Wine and a good play?  What's not great about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment