TUESDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2012

Love is having a best friend that will love you no matter what you look like, what you sound like, or how weird you may be. Luckily, we compliment each other in that way as you can see from the picture. Two nerds peas in a pod. Happy Valentine's Day!
MONDAY FEBRUARY 13, 2012

Lo got a recipe from Matt's mom for gluten free vegan breakfast bars - this was the end result. They were beyond delicious and addictive, and the best part - they're good for you. It's always fun to make breakfast or lunch to bring to work because it gives you something to look forward to on your break, and then when you finally get to it, it's so worth it.
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 12, 2012
I BOUGHT A YOGA MAT! Yes, I'm a nerd, but I took this picture to send to Terah, who I will be doing yoga with at Runyon. This is part of my new plan for the year of trying new things that will benefit my life in some way. This will be good for me not just health-wise, but because it will be a guaranteed few times a week I get to hang out with Terah, too. I am very excited for this new venture...as you can see from my cheesy smile.
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 11, 2012
My latest obession: Fruit Smoothies. I discovered Lo's blender in the cupboard and decided to throw some blueberries, strawberries, and a banana in one day...and I have yet to look back. This has become a favorite (and healthy) treat for Lo and I, and I honestly look forward to it every time we make them.
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 10, 2012
Another Adventure Day. After work, we randomly decided to go the beach. We grabbed our blanket, some water, a book each, and headed toward the ocean. We both, of course, passed out as soon as we closed our eyes, but it was worth it. Waking up to the salty air, the sound of the waves, and the sand around you is kind of amazing and extremely peaceful. Finding my Zen for the day: check.
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 9, 2012
I was hiking and this caught my eye; a flower alone in a sea of green with the sun peaking through to shed light on it. Beauty is everywhere; we just have to make sure we're opening our eyes to catch it all.
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2012
Family Dinner Night. Menu: Lo's Salad, Mama Leone and Aunt Anne's homemade gnocchi, and Mama Leone's Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs. Delicious. There is nothing like amazing food and the best of friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment