Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Most of January

TUESDAY JANUARY 31, 2012

 Snow!  I got snow for my Thanksmas.  This is outside my house.  Fun seeing it.  Not fun shoveling it or scraping off cars.

MONDAY JANUARY 30, 2012
 I drove to get coffee and this was my view.  I look like I'm in the country, but really, this is the side street near my house.  

SUNDAY JANUARY 29, 2012
 My Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner aka Thanksmas, complete with Mom's turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli rice casserole, salad, and Grandma's gravy, as well as her pumpkin and apple pies.  Food was eaten, Games were played, and Fun was had.  So amazing.

SATURDAY JANUARY 28, 2012

 Victoria learned how to make meatballs this night, and we of course had to sample them.  Such a fun day with those two and my mom.

FRIDAY JANUARY 27, 2012

 My first day back at home.  Well, this was within the first hour of being back in Michigan.  I already took over Danielle's bed, and the dogs of course joined me for my nap.

THURSDAY JANUARY 26, 2012
 My airport ritual.  I generally get to the airport way too early because I hate the rush you get when you are running late on time and there are lines.  I'd rather get to the airport super early, grab a beer, read a book, or catch up with some friends on the phone.  Plus, it makes me tired for the plane ride, so I'm more likely to fall asleep.  Love.

 WEDNESDAY JANUARY 25, 2012

This was my third time attempting to win tickets to see "Wicked" at the Pantages Theatre.  My friend Stephanie from work came with me this time.  I did not win the $25 front row seats, however, we were able to get $45 tickets (that were originally $120) in the lower mezzanine.  It was definitely worth it.  I love theatre so much, and especially love this show.


 TUESDAY JANUARY 24, 2012

 This is my absolute favorite type of coffee that Starbucks offers.  I saw the box and kind of freaked out a little.  

MONDAY JANUARY 23, 2012

 In honor of the Chinese New Year (and my love for Chinese food, in general), Lo and I decided to celebrate by getting food from our favorite little place around the corner.  Delicious.

SUNDAY JANUARY 22, 2012
 Snow...in LA?  Not quite sure where this random pile of snow came from, but it definitely stopped me in my tracks.

SATURDAY JANUARY 21, 2012
 Small world.  This is me and Nathan.  Here's the story of how we know each other:  Nathan worked in Ohio with Steven and is his current roommate in NYC. Steven is my roommate from Wayne State.  Nathan went to college with my good friend Lauren, one of my close friends out here in LA.  Therefore, Nathan and I have a couple ties.  So, when he came out to LA to visit, we hung out obviously.  Crazy, right?!

FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2012

 Another of the pictures from my shoot with Amy.  This shows a more commercial look.

THURSDAY JANUARY 19, 2012

 I got my headshots done by Amelia Gotham.  Such an amazing photo session.  Being a director, actor, and photographer, as well as having directed me in "Shudder," she knew how to work me to get great results.  We got headshots, modeling shots, commercial shots; overall amazing day.  Here is one of the headshots from the day.

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 18, 2012

Lo and I went out to "Hugo's" to catch up.  I got their amazing green tea latte with almond milk and agave plus their vegan pumpkin pie.  "Amazing" does not even begin to explain the taste of these items in my life.  I have never been disappointed by the vegan/vegetarian/healthy restaurant, but always seem to forget about it.  Must add it to my list of places to continue going to.

TUESDAY JANUARY 17, 2012

 I found my Tuesdays @ 4 shirt today and it made me so happy.  So many amazing memories with just a simple shirt.

MONDAY JANUARY 16, 2012
 This is what happens when I supervise...Ryan falls asleep on the pastry cart.  haha.  You have to find amusement somehow.

SUNDAY JANUARY 15, 2012
 Mattie's Birthday!  Woke up in the morning, made breakfast, coffee, and played "Coffee Talk."  So fun.

SATURDAY JANUARY 14, 2012

 Matthew's Birthday!!!  We went out to dinner at El Compadre and celebrated with chimichangas and flaming margaritas...and his complimentary birthday flan.

FRIDAY JANUARY 13, 2012

 I woke up early today and made myself a delicious omelette with green peppers, onions, bacon, and parsley flakes, with a side of bagel.  After I set it all on the plate, this was looking back at me.  How can this not make you smile or start your day off perfectly.  An unintentional smile from my food? ok. :)

 THURSDAY JANUARY 12, 2012

 I love coming home and finding notes on my desk - inspirational notes at that.  Best roommate for sure.
 WEDNESDAY JANUARY 11, 2012

 Slowly, but surely, we're making the apartment more and more like home.  Lo and I went to Ikea today and bought a lamp for the living room, a lamp for my room, the coffee table, and one of the white cubes on the wall, among other things.  So fun decorating the apartment.

2 comments:

  1. when i come visit you, we are going to that vegan place because it looks SO GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! You will absolutely love every single thing on the menu! Come visit soon because I miss you. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete