Friday, January 28, 2011

Life...

One year ago today Kyna's life was cut short. She was a beautiful soul who touched so many lives. Today, Kyle Holton's life was cut short. He had one of the biggest hearts and enjoyed making people laugh and smile.

I talk of living life in so many of these blogs. I talk of taking in your surroundings, of appreciating the people you have in your life, of having a positive outlook, of sending out good energy, of flashing a smile, of laughing, of coffee talks and socializing and friends. I talk of a life that is worth living, a life that is lived, a life that has soul; a soul that gets touched by others, that touches other lives, that breathes in the air, the energy, the world, the sky, the ocean. I talk of life. Living each moment.

Tell the people you love, you love them.
Flash a smile to a stranger.
Tell someone just how much you appreciate them.
Start that diet today, so that you may continue to live tomorrow to see your children or grandchildren.
Pursue your dreams with vivacity and courage.
Take the time to appreciate the little things.
Remember to breathe.
Live every day to its fullest because you never know when it just may be your last...

Rest in Peace, Kyle. You have touched a great number of lives and you will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment