SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2012

This is Caroline and I - drinking strawberry mimosas at brunch in Silver Lake. Caroline was a Hilberry grad who currently lives in Boston; she was here for auto show training with Mazda. The funny thing about our friendship is that whenever she's in town, we always get together for a four hour coffee talk, some drinks, or a random adventure. The other funny thing about our friendship, is that we've met up more since I have moved away from MI than when I lived there. We became good friends when we studied abroad in Moscow together, and the friendship continued. Every time she came to NYC, she would phone me up and we'd meet up. The same now goes for her trips out to LA. I absolutely love it. I love friendships that kind of travel through the years...literally and figuratively. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment