SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2012

The Full Moon. This was the first thing I saw when I stepped out my door that morning. The moon was so bog and so bright. The night sky the perfect shade of blue. The clouds drifting slowly across the sky to the give a sort of eerie-werewolf feel. The palm trees keeping the scene serene. Again, I found myself stopped in one spot staring at the sky. It's so mystical, mysterious, and beautiful. I really could sit and stare for hours, reveling in all of its beauty.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
My new printer. After nine years, my old printer died. And, I'm not gonna lie, I actually got kind of sad. You don't realize how much emotional attachment you may get to an item until there's an instance, for example, that it dies and you have to throw it away. That printer was my first printer when I went away to school. It went from Western to Wayne State with me, then off to NYC and eventually, LA. It has gone through all of my good times and bad times. Throwing it away was kind of like closing a whole chapter of my life and starting a new one. Dramatic? maybe. Truthful? yes. I'm sure you can relate on some level with something you own/have owned. But anyway, my new printer is pretty high tech. It's an all-in-one hp touchscreen hp photosmart - scanner, printer, copier. It's wireless. You can also e-mail a document to the printer and prints off - I guess kind of like a new-age fax. Crazy.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
I was driving to the grocery store, and this was my view - which was way prettier in real life. (Don't worry, I was stopped in the turn lane) With the weekend brings a Full Moon, and here it is starting to form. The colors of the sky were absolutely beautiful as the backdrop to the moon. I love looking up at the sky.
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
This was the first "Fall-feeling" kind of day. It was kind of chilly, overcast, pretty gloomy. However, it made my heart smile because it was the first day I could get a true Pumpkin Spice Latte and enjoy it with all of the Fall relaxing emotions that come with it. Needless to say, it was perfection.
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
My first attempt at making my mom's amazing (and famous) spaghetti sauce. I attempted to make veggie meatballs with soy chorizo, but those all basically broke..and then changed the flavor of the sauce. So, probably won't do that again, however, I'm glad I tried it. Altogether, it was a delicious meal, though, and I'm excited to try making it again. It can only get better with time, right? And next time, I want to try wheat balls. yum... :)
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
Julie gave me this bench and the pillows when she re-did her living room. The cushions are reversible to be a flat surface/coffee table, and there is room for storage. So cool, right? I like the way it looks in the living room and it gives the place more seating. yay.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
You would think as time went on it would get easier to find audition songs. Yes, but also no. Each audition is role specific(obviously), to which you should find a song that not only shows your range, but also one that relates to the character that you are auditioning for. For example, if I was auditioning for a twenty something charismatic guy, I wouldn't use one of the ballads from Les Mis (which, by the way - sidenote - I am stoked to see in December. Just saying.). Anyway, I found the songs that will work. :)
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 22, 2012
On the days that I seem to be more stressed than others because of the way customers are acting, things breaking, etc., my partners always find ways to make me laugh and put me in a better mood. It includes laughing, singing, tickling (yes, tickling), and even being dramatic (what?!). Here lies Jonathan. He muttered "I'm dying" and then melted to the floor...and stayed there for a good amount of customers while people walked over him to get coffees, etc. I was laughing so hard because it didn't seem to phase anyone, which was the funniest part. They just stepped over him as if it was no big deal. Love it.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
My friends and I don't drink to get drunk, get wasted, or be stupid. We have a drink with each other because we enjoy the company, but also because we really enjoy the flavor of different beers and wines, and then talking about the tastes. (Yes, we're cool.) Therefore, we try to get new ones every now and again and share our thoughts. It's actually pretty cool and a lot of fun; which is why I love wine tasting/beer tasting. Anyway, last year, Matt and I got this Newcastle Werewolf Red Ale and fell in love with it. Obviously, from the name and the look of it, it is a seasonal ale - out for Halloween-ish time. So, naturally when I saw this, I got really excited. Turns out, he did the same thing, the same day at the grocery store and bought some so we could have it that night. haha. Great minds think alike?






No comments:
Post a Comment