TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
I'm currently watching my friend Kyle's dog, Alfie. He's adorable, and we became great friends the second we met; he follows me everywhere (Alfie, not Kyle haha). This is us snuggling on the couch watching a movie. It's so comforting to have a dog in your life. I cannot wait until the day that I can have one. Once I have the time and the money, though... In the meantime, I'll just watch my friends' dogs. (Sidenote: I got Oscar again for a week soon! yay!)
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3, 2012
I steered my first sailboat today. I headed out onto the Pacific Ocean on Casey and Brynn's sailboat. So amazing to be on such a powerful and vast body of water. The wind. The water. The sea lions. The (one) dolphin. The chips and guacamole. The drinks. The company. Beautiful day with beautiful company.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2012
To continue with the relaxing birthday festivities, Lo and I headed down to the beach to breathe in the salty and fresh air of the ocean, as well as bask in the rays of the sun. Such a beautiful, relaxing, and fun day.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
I couldn't have asked for a better way to start off my twenty seventh birthday. So much love was sent my way from such dear friends and family near and far. I felt truly touched. Luckily, I was able to spend the entire day with one of my best friends doing what we do best - adventuring. We drove up to the Santa Ynez Valley to do some wine tasting, tried some more in Downtown Los Ovilos, and ate the most scrumptious and delectable ravioli and gnocci I have ever tasted at Los Ovilos Wine Merchant Cafe. A cruise down the 101/PCH on our way home left us with breathtaking views of the sunset over the hills, as well as the calm of the ocean. Perfect day.


No comments:
Post a Comment