WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2012
Ms. Lo Bear and I at our sushi date. We try to go on sushi dates once a week to catch up, talk about life, hash out ideas, contemplate the logistics of how to cook edamame, or to simply eat and have a beer. Let's be real, though, with the two of us, you know we never stop talking. One of my favorite times of every week is our sushi date; it's so nice to have something planned and set that's not work to look forward to. :)
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
Oscar and I are the best of friends. I was trying to take a picture of me and he kept licking my face. I love this dog so much; he is such a goofball and constantly makes me laugh and keeps me smiling.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
Some nights you just need to throw caution to the wind and go out for a spontaneous night on the town with some amazing people. This was a much needed night of laughter, stories, and more laughter. Such a great evening with great people. It's nights like this that make me realize how blessed I am.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
What better way to spend your day off than laying by the pool soaking up the sun with an ice cold beer and your best friend? Pretty perfect day if you ask me. This is literally probably the only thirty seconds in a four hour period in which we did not talk. haha. Love me some Salandra.


No comments:
Post a Comment