SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2012
Dinner with Crystal is always a fun experience. The two of us are such dorks together and laugh so much we cry...or snort. haha. She's another one of those friends that I am blessed to have in my life. In this picture, we were at Cafe Gratitude on Larchmont (a great little vegan/vegetarian restaurant) and this is the truffle we were splitting...we were craving just a leeeeeeettle bit of chocolate for dessert.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 7, 2012
I love game night and it doesn't happen often enough. Kyle has been staying over while he's searching for a new apartment, so we decided to play Disney Monopoly, which I have not played since the last time I posted a picture of it last year (remember that pic with Matt and Lo? Still one of my favorite pictures of them). Anyway, clearly, I won. :)
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
Crystal got me vegan cupcakes for my birthday. DE-LIC-IOUS. This is the last one; I saved it for mine and Lo's wine night. Thursdays, the two of us generally have a best friend day - we begin the day by opening together at the store, then grabbing sushi and a pitcher, maybe taking a nap or running errands, and then sometimes ending with wine. Always such a wonderful day and honestly one of the days of the week we both look forward to the most. It's so important to make time for those special people in your life.
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
This is one of the reasons that I love going into my Starbucks to grab a drink. I not only leave with an exceptionally made drink, but I also get a beautiful love note that always makes me smile (even though I don't usually notice it until I'm halfway done with the drink). I write notes to different customers on their cups, as well, and sometimes a simple "have a great day" on the side of the cup can truly make someone's day...and I forget that - until it happens to me. :) Share the love.



No comments:
Post a Comment