Sunday, October 14, 2012

just a note...

 SATURDAY OCTOBER 13, 2012

 Alesha came over and we had mexican night!  We made homemade black bean quesadillas with salsa, guacamole, and beans on the side.  DE-LICIOUS!!!  I absolutely love cooking and creating, and it's always more fun when you have someone to cook with/for.  Lots of talking, lots of laughing, and always eating way too much.  Then we watched "Tangled."  Life is good.

FRIDAY OCTOBER 12, 2012

 In the backroom at Starbucks there is a whiteboard with a section that says "Order" so that if we run out of something during the week or are running low, anyone can write it down here and I will look at it in Fridays when I do the order and order it.  I came in today and this was the message in my "Order" section.  It definitely brought a smile to my face.  I love little messages.  The first part was from Lo and the second part was from D. Sull.  It's the little things in life that we need to remember to do because those are the things that tend to mean the most.

THURSDAY OCTOBER 11, 2012
Here's a throwback for you!  Whitney actually sent me this picture in an email today and it instantly brought a smile to my face when I saw this picture inside.  This is Roz and I at the County Fair themed party at The Hallmark, two weeks before I moved from NYC.  There were a select number of seniors there that I formed a tight bond with; Roz was one of them.  She is like me - she talks a lot, is goofy, and always has a story to tell.  When her and I are together, I laugh so much I always end up crying. haha.  Those are the good laughs.  She gives the best hugs, too!  I can't wait to go back and visit...hopefully in the spring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment