I watched Eat, Pray, Love again. I feel like I may be on this quest, as Liz (the title character, played by Julia Robartes) is. She ventures across the world - to Rome, India, and finally Bali to find a balance, a peace, an understanding. Throughout the course of this journey, she meets new friends, experiences anything and everything, and learns from every experience. I'm already sort of that way with the way I live my life. I do also feel I need to visit Bali sometime...soon. At times when I feel the lowest or like I cannot climb back up once I have fallen, I find the positivity and the light and I get myself up, stick on a band aid, and continue journeying through life. There's a quote from the movie that I wrote down and loved, "Ruin is the road to transformation." How true that is. Sometimes you have to get to the bottom to find your way to the top. It's what's in between that makes all the difference.
...I have been sitting here for 15 minutes pondering "Ruin is the road to transformation" while staring in space and allowing my mind to wander. I advise you to do the same and see where it takes you; you may be surprised by your visceral journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment