Monday, February 18, 2013

The Grassy Knoll

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2013

What a beautiful day.  Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well, so I did not get to hike.  However, I headed over to the park that is literally a one minute walk from my apartment, set out my blanket, and popped a squat.  It's amazing that I've lived in this apartment for a year and a half, and this is only the second time I've visited the park.  Every Monday they have a Farmer's Market (haven't gone), there's a senior rec center (We all know how much I love old people), older men playing chess or dominoes,  tennis courts, basketball courts, a big ol' grassy knoll, workout are...so, why don't I utilize it?  Right.  I need to visit here more.  However, it was a beautiful afternoon (before work) spent relaxing, taking in some sun, and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment