Apologies for not updating in about a month and a half. 2013 has proved to be a good year, but a challenging one; challenging in the sense of searching within my self, finding new paths and opportunities, dealing with old frustrations, and ultimately learning and growing. Time. Time has been something that hadn't been in my side for a while. I was so caught up in all of my daily appointments - work, dinners, etc., that I never made time for "me." Not even to just sit and think about the day. Therefore, stress set in and life was a whirlwind. However, that has passed and I have found the time to breathe, to do things for me, to live.
My new nephew, Andrew Steven, was born yesterday. It's a magical feeling to have someone brought into this world that you love unconditionally without even meeting them. I felt as though my aura expanded and spread across the globe radiating light and spreading love. I felt as though anything was possible. Failure is, and was never, an option. Any dream can become a reality. The world is a beautiful place. Andrew brought hope, love, peace, zen...and I haven't even held him yet. I'm excited for this new journey for Mark and Julie, and excited for my new path as an uncle, being the best we can be. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment