Sunday, September 2, 2012

Twenty Seven

I am now Twenty Seven.  For anyone else, it is just a number.  In terms of age, it is just a number.  For me, it is a special number.  For whatever reason, Twenty Seven is my favorite number; it always has been.  I'm not quite sure why, but I guess that's what the brilliance of it is.  None-the-less, because I have now come to the age of my number, I know that it will be the beginning of an amazing, breathtaking, and growing year.  The two numbers (2 and 7) also add up to 9, which is thought to be a powerful or sacred number in many religions and beliefs.  Interesting, right?

Because I have been spending a lot of my thoughts on making sure I am really taking in all of my time of every day, breathing in every moment, really experiencing life; I decided to do my picture a day again.  I find it fascinating when I go back to the last time I did it.  So much happened in one year, and even now when I look back, so much is different in my life since I ended that one year of pictures.  So, to capture the moments of this upcoming year, I decided to begin this process again beginning on my birthday yesterday.

Thank you for being a part of my life.  Thank you for being you.  I hope you enjoy sharing the next year of life with me.

xoxo

Frank

2 comments: