FRIDAY APRIL 26, 2013

Jess and I headed to the beach today; I had the day off. It's been a couple of weeks since I've been. It was a perfect day - low 70's, no clouds, slight breeze. It was on the verge of being chilly because of the sea air, but it never quite got there. Such a lovely day of relaxing, soaking up a bit of sun, talking, and enjoying the day off. One of the pro's to Cali - vacation spots are only minutes away; you can take a mini stay-cation whenever you want.
THURSDAY APRIL 25, 2013
My balcony is finally getting a little bit of decoration. My roommates got a birdhouse and a flower. It's amazing how different of a feel it gave it. I would love to buy my flowers, but I don't know how much of a green thumb I have...won't know until I try though, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment