Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Paint and Rita's

 SUNDAY MAY 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo with Mattie.  We started off at Marix and split a pitcher, and then headed down Santa Monica Blvd. to visit one of our customers who is a bartender.  Needless to say, the night got crazy because we didn't end up paying anything because of him, as well as our customers that wanted to buy us drinks.  It was such a fun evening of laughing, being stupid, and lots of hugging (customers kept coming up to us being really excited to see us outside of work haha).  Such a fun night.

SATURDAY MAY 4, 2013
Some backstage fun with Anastasia before getting into costume.  Gangsta.  Another thing I love about the theatre is the people you meet and the new friendships you make.

 FRIDAY MAY 3, 2013

 Finally got a car wash.  My little Focus was starting to look so sad.  So, I went to my favorite little car wash on Sunset and he looked brand new.  It's amazing how a clean car can also make you feel so good.

THURSDAY MAY 2, 2013
 Mattie and I got together for a little happy hour so we could catch up on the past week.  He had gone home to Chicago to surprise his family.  I love surprises, but hate them at the same time because I always cry.  Even if the surprise doesn't involve me. :)

WEDNESDAY MAY 1, 2013

 Not the best picture of me, but a beautiful day for hiking.  

TUESDAY APRIL 30, 2013
 Julie and I met up at Gyu-kaku for dinner before I headed to my workshop for the evening.  It had been a while since we last hung out.  It's always so wonderful to catch up.  Crazy story: when I came to visit LA before moving here, Julie and Anth took me to Gyu-kaku with Crystal.  That was the last time I had been there...literally, three years later, here we find ourselves again.  Crazy how life takes you to so many places.

 MONDAY APRIL 29, 2013

 I sat outside on my lunch at work today and this little guy sat next to me the whole time; his owner was a couple chairs away.  I didn't mind; I love dogs and I loved the company.

 SUNDAY APRIL 28, 2013

 Jess and I had our wine and painting night in my kitchen.  We threw on some "zen" music, grabbed our paints and canvases, poured some wine, and got to work.  What an exhilarating evening.

SATURDAY APRIL 27, 2013
Another night at the theatre.  This show is so much fun to do and has been such a fun and wild ride, also.  This character is so different for me and has been such a learning experience, stretching my abilities and making bold and intense choices.  This is why I love it.  Always a challenge, always something new, always stimulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment