SATURDAY MARCH 30, 2013
Bubs and I; my best friend for the week. Bubs and I had a great time going for walks and playing. Such a good puppy. :)
FRIDAY MARCH 29, 2013
Holly randomly showed up in LA. Her spontaneity is inspiring. We met up for coffee, caught up like crazy, hugged and laughed a lot, and then headed to the hot tub in the evening for some relaxation and more catching up. It's so awesome to be continue to stay connected to friends from college, and even high school, years after graduation, and even years after seeing each other.
THURSDAY MARCH 28, 2013
I was having a bad day, so I decided to facetime Mark so I could see this little face, and sure enough, it completely turned my day around. I just love him so much.
WEDNESDAY MARCH 27, 2013
Beach Day. It was cold, but I needed some ocean in my life. Perfection. Set up my blanket, wrapped myself in my hoodie, planted my toes in the sand, and stared out onto the horizon. Love.
TUESDAY MARCH 26, 2013
Dog sitting for my friend Paige, and her apartment complex has a hot tub. So, Mattie came over and we had a best friend hot tub night with wine. It was so wonderful and needed.
MONDAY MARCH 25, 2013
Was heading to Lauren's showcase and saw this on one of the storefront windows: "Change comes from within." It was just perfect timing. I've kind of had a roller coaster of a week with work, rehearsals, life, and had just been thinking about how something needs to change. Then I saw this. Kind of crazy how life does that to you, right?
SUNDAY MARCH 24, 2013
This picture made me laugh and smile so big when Mark sent it to me. I love me some happy baby.
SATURDAY MARCH 23, 2013
I just love him so much.
FRIDAY MARCH 22, 2013
Out for Leona's birthday - Leona, Me, and Mattie being goofs.
THURSDAY MARCH 21, 2013
Stupid stomach. Sharp pains all day. However, saltines and ginger ale did the trick. But, man, worst feeling ever is when you're stomach is upset.
WEDNESDAY MARCH 20, 2013
It's my best friend's birthday! This is a picture from right after Marc proposed to her last week. I'm so happy they're together; they're so good for each for other. :)
TUESDAY MARCH 19, 2013
Hollywood Blvd. can be a beautiful and inspiring place.
MONDAY MARCH 18, 2013
This was just posted from Jamie's mom, and I'm obsessed. This was when we were downtown celebrating after the marathon. Casey, Me, Matt, Marc, and Jamie
SUNDAY MARCH 17, 2013
Got to hang out with my other family today. Jamie, Casey, and Matt ran the LA Marathon. Their significant others (Marc, Brynn, and Mandi) and I ran around LA via metro and car to catch them at different mile marks. We obviously ended up Downtown celebrating with some green beer. Love it.
SATURDAY MARCH 16, 2013
Mark entered Andrew in to win "Red Wing Fan of the Day," and he won! This picture was posted on their facebook page for the day.
FRIDAY MARCH 15, 2013
I don't know anyone that doesn't smile when they see flowers. For some reason, they're natural beauty has that awesome effect.
THURSDAY MARCH 14, 2013
My little sleeping Andrew. :)
WEDNESDAY MARCH 13, 2013
I'm totally ok with this fortune from my fortune cookie.
TUESDAY MARCH 12, 2013
I spent the day re-organizing the back room. I had to take everything from those two (now empty) shelving units and combine them with the other ones, and somehow make it all work. Well, after changing the heights of the other shelves, some serious organizing and labelling, and a whole lot of Carrie Underwood in the background, we completed our task. We had to make room for new fridges. (Postnote: The Irony? They're moving the fridges to the spot I re-located everything to. Don't worry, I already said I wouldn't re-move everything back. Over it.)
MONDAY MARCH 11, 2013
A few of us went out after work to our usual stomping ground, Barney's Beanery. We know the manager, so he let Josh in (he's under 21), then he proceeded to serve him a root beer. So fun and super nice of him. Mine is clearly not a root beer.
SUNDAY MARCH 10, 2013
Went to the movies today with a couple of friends. Clearly, I needed to take my picture with the Monsters, Inc. folks. I mean, who doesn't love Mike and Sully?! I would have loved to have attended Monsters U and be friends with them. Nerd? yes.





No comments:
Post a Comment