Sunday, March 10, 2013

Avacado, much?

SATURDAY MARCH 9, 2013

 
 Gangsta, just like his uncle...or something.  haha.  :)  I'm excited for the day that I get to text back and forth with Mark and Julie and Andrew and I actually get to make the same goofy faces and send them to each other, and he's aware of it. hehe  Kid at heart?  Quite possibly.

FRIDAY MARCH 8, 2013

 Received this picture today from Julie with the caption: "Missing Uncle Frank."  Obsessed with this child (as I'm sure you've noticed already), and I look forward to my daily or semi-daily dose of photos.  He is so expressive and already has such character.  I joked with her and Mark that he's going to end up singing before he begins talking. haha.

THURSDAY MARCH 7, 2013

 New favorite lunch:  Tofurkey avacado sandwiches on toasted whole wheat bread.  Delicious.  The avacado I bought happened to be kind of ginormous, so this sandwich turned a little more into an avacado sandwich with a hint of tofurkey.  Not complaining.  Love me some avacado.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 6, 2013

 As many of you know, one of my favorite things ever is to try new coffee shops and just chill and talk with good friends.  Well, that's exactly what Lauren and I did.  We went to "Bricks & Scones" on Larchmont (love that area).  Amazing.  It looks like a little Victorian house turned into a coffee shop, complete with a large outdoor patio, study room (yes, no talking - just studying), and a spiral staircase leading to more seating where coffee and tea connoisseurs are enjoying conversations, reading, or games.  Excellent company, tasty lattes, and beautiful ambiance.  I can't wait to go back.
 
TUESDAY MARCH 5, 2013

Mattie and I had Homemade Taco night!!!  One of my favorite dinner nights, but I hardly ever make them for myself because it's too much work. ha.  These kinds of nights bring me back through the years to taco night at my house with all six of the family sitting around the table, and Mark and I have taco eating contests.  Fatties?  Maybe.  Favorite dinner night?  Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment