Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Start of Feb

 TUESDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2012

 How often do you have random Adventure Days?  Thank goodness I have the best roommate and we're able to do just that.  We left in the morning with no destination and ended up all over and had the best day.  By 6:00pm we were both exhausted from laughing so much, belting out Celine in the car, and talking nonstop.  Random Adventure Days - you should do it; it's good for the soul.

 MONDAY FEBRUARY 6, 2012

 Margarita Monday.  We used to have these back in college.  It's the perfect kind of day to catch up with friends, share stories, and laugh.  

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 5, 2012

 Afternoon snack with Lo.  Chips and Guacamole.  And a Sam Adams.

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 4, 2012

  
 It was a beautiful clear day again while hiking.  This doesn't even look like LA; it looks like some European country town.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 3, 2012

 
 I've never seen LA so clear.  It was breath-taking and beautiful.  You could see the distant mountains perfectly, the colors on the buildings downtown vividly, and the gleam of the sun shining on the ocean in the far distance.  Love.

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 2, 2012
 Sometimes, all it takes is a weird picture Danielle sends me to make my day.  Here is Lola sitting on her head. haha.

 WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2012

My new favorite obsession: hiking at Runyon Canyon.  I started a new sort of life regiment today including being more conscious about exercise and the foods I'm putting in my body.  So far, a terrific start.

2 comments:

  1. i love your roommate (even though i haven't met her) because it makes me happy that you guys have ADVENTURE DAYZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok...she loves you, too, even though she hasn't met you yet. I talk about you enough. ha. :)

    ReplyDelete