Sunday, December 18, 2011

The sun will come out...

SUNDAY DECEMBER 18, 2011

 
 Again, reading my book outside, looked up and a pivotal moment in the book and saw this.  I call it "God Light."  It's those rays of hope and beauty that just put you in awe and make you smile.  It's those moments that make you stop, breathe in, and really notice the world around you...we need to make more of a habit of that.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 17, 2011
 Georgie.  She loves attention.  She's definitely the princess.  I love dogs/animals because of the various personalities and love they offer.  I've only been here a few days this time around, but I love it.  I know I'm not at a point in my life where I could have a dog, but I'm so thankful I can "borrow" others for the time being. :)

FRIDAY DECEMBER 16, 2011
I was sitting outside reading an enlightening book, looked up, and saw this.  The way the sun is peeking around the trees kind of went with the theme of the book and made me smile.  The sun will always come out eventually, you just have to stay strong and keep living in the moment and pushing forward.

THURSDAY DECEMBER 15, 2011

 I'm watching Crystal and Oliver's house/dogs again. Oscar clearly runs the house. ha.  The dogs love to get up on the roof, and it's hilarious.  They have a beautiful view.

WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 14, 2011
 Lo and My's task was to decorate the store for Christmas.  So, we bought garland and baby stockings, wrote everyone's names on them, and then hung them up.  The bows were also added for a little extra Christmas fun.  It's amazing how even the slightest change or Christmas decoration can really change the whole environment.  Love it.

TUESDAY DECEMBER 13, 2011

 I have presents under the tree!  Well, just for one night, at least.  I bought and wrapped all of my family's presents.  This is how great they looked...before I packed them into a box and shipped them off to MI ready to opened Christmas morning via skype. :)

MONDAY DECEMBER 12, 2011
 Sometimes, instead of grabbing for seconds or thirds, you might as well just grab the whole bowl and giant spoon and dig in.  How could you not when it's gnocchi and your mom's pasta sauce?!  Exactly.  That's when the chubby kid comes out...and I'm not even sorry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment