SATURDAY OCTOBER 8, 2011
I was getting sick.
My head hurt. I was
stressed. I had an insurmountable
plethora (redundant?) of overwhelming situations and stresses on my mind. I needed a break. I went to the beach. I was cured.
Yes, just like that. It's amazing
how a trip to the beach, even for a short period of time, can soothe the body
and mind. The calming of the waves, the
heat of the sun, the salty smell of the ocean.
After the short hour I spent there, I felt like I had retreated to a
week long spa, but alas, this was the faster and freer version.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 7, 2011

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each
other." Ain't that the truth. This is art on the side of the building near
my apartment. I absolutely loved it; I
think it is so true. Without the people
you love beside you, life is so much harder and not as fun or worthwhile. We have to hold on to each other for so many
reasons, but especially to share the love.
THURSDAY OCTOBER 6, 2011

...and the apartment search commences. Sort of.
The first apartment we saw, we fell in love with - with every aspect.
From the woman in the office, to the front doors (yes, the front doors), to the
lobby, pool, and the amazingly beautiful apartment itself - we were sold. Then, to top it off, when they started
talking about how they only take in friendly good energied people and turn away
negative people?! Dream come true?! My type of place?! Keep your fingers crossed, send out prayers
and white light and all that stuff so that Lo and I may get this
opportunity. I will cry if I don't get
it, and I will definitely cry if I get it.
Mush much? ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment