WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5, 2011
I am in charge of clover coffee sales at Starbucks, and improving them. Well, one of the ways to meet our goal was to innovate a new idea. So, with the help of Lo, some customers, and some other partners, I came up with this idea: a Clover of the week. (For those who do not know: the clover machine is a coffee press that works like a reverse french press and makes an amazing cup of coffee full of flavor and rich in body. There's only 100 in the world, and our store has one. Special "Reserve" coffees are also only served at our stores. Therefore, we really should be selling more.) So, every week, we will come up with a new combination of coffee for customers to try and post it on the board. The combination will include a coffee, syrup, and a milk. This way, people will see that they can make it their own and really enjoy it. This week, our "Clovie Clover Coffee of the Week" is an Iced Honduras Coffee with 2 pumps of Pumpkin Spice and topped with a little bit of Soy. So good. :) I'll keep you posted on the results in the coming weeks.
TUESDAY OCTOBER 4, 2011

Lo and Matthew returned from Pheonix, AZ where they were for the weekend with a pack of Oberon; my favorite beer, as you will recall. Arizona is the only Western state that carries this beer, and they remembered that when they went and wanted to surprise me when they came back. I was beyond excited. I know it sounds stupid because it's "just a beer," however the word "Oberon" holds so many memories with so many friends and family members. It's not just a beer; it's amazing. :)
MONDAY OCTOBER 3, 2011

The Lion King 3D?! YES, PLEASE! Josh and I went to see The Lion King in 3D during its limited release. Truly amazing. This is one of my favorite Disney movies, so to be able to see it on the big screen again, and in 3D, was definitely a pretty cool experience.
SUNDAY OCTOBER 2, 2011
Julie and Anthony got married! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this special day for them. Julie has been such a great friend to me over the years and I don't even know where I'd be without her. Anthony has been a blessing to have around, too. They are a perfect pair and I wish them both the best in their future together.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 1, 2011
I have the greatest friends in the world. Whitney, Marnie, Martha, and Candace chipped in the extra I needed and bought me a plane ticket to NYC to perform with my Tuesdays @ 4 group in November. I am beyond excited/thrilled/speechless at this opportunity and the generosity and love that my friends share.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2011

The clouds were super crazy looking tonight. This picture doesn't even do them justice. The craziest part is that a bunch of my friends from all over the US were posting pictures on FB of their crazy/cool looking skies, too. It was a great night for sunsets apparently. Awesome.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
DISNEYLAND with TJ, Steven, and Terah. No matter how life may be treating at any given time, a day at Disney with some awesome friends will totally change your world around. Not only did we get to spend the day at the most magical place on earth, but we got to go on every ride we wanted to go on, got to see all of the Halloween decorations, and ended the evening watching Terah perform in the parade. Beautiful day.
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 2011

My drive home from work everyday. I don't I can ever get sick of the palm trees.
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2011

The fountain at the Grove, the shopping area near my apartment. It's such a cute, quaint little area for shopping, movies, and the farmer's market is right next to it.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2011

I was walking home one night and I noticed these little dinosaurs on top of the address to the clothing store at the corner of my street. It made me laugh, so I took a picture. It's the little things in life.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2011

Emily and Danielle ran into each other at the CMU vs. MSU game while tailgating. It's moments/pictures like this that make me miss being home because I'd love to be in this picture, too.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2011

Tonight was my final night with "Urban Death." It was an exciting three month run, but it was time for me to move on. I had such an amazing time and learned so much about myself as an individual, actor, and artist. I was stretched and challenged in so many ways. Awesome experience.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 23, 2011

Today is the first day of FALL! So, I put up a picture of Fall from last year. We carved pumpkins, went to the apple orchard, had fun in the leaves, and of course drank pumpkin spice lattes. Autumn is definitely a favorite season of mine...although, I don't like the cold aspect. I just LOVE everything to do with pumpkin, though - pumpkin pies, pumpkin beer pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice martinis, pumpkin enchiladas...you get the point.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 22, 2011

Yes, this is my sister standing on a tub. How else are you supposed to get your brother's opinion on what you are wearing when he lives across the country? These texts always make my day.
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2011
This is Crystal's other dog, Oscar. We met back in Chicago many years ago. It's so cute because I don't see him all the time, but he ALWAYS remembers me and gets excited to see me. The dogs and I had a really good time together.
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
I watched Crystal's house for a few days while she was in Michigan. I absolutely loved watching her dogs. This is Georgie, she belongs to Oliver, her boyfriend. Georgie would follow me around everywhere. So cute.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
This was posted on my wall for my birthday and I just re-found it. It made me smile.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 18, 2011

Super dorky, but I enjoy designing the pastry case everyday. At around 11am everyday, we have to "change over" the pastry case to fit in the afternoon pastries. Sure, it could be a simple task. However, Lo and I have made it into an art. Everyday we come up with new and innovative designs and ideas to better present what we have. The result: we really have begun selling a lot more pastries. A great looking case = great sales. I love being able to use my creative side at work.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17, 2011

It's official: I am a shift supervisor at my Starbucks. I got my keys today. The coolest part about the pair of keys I got is that they used to belong to Terah when she was a shift supervisor at my store. :)
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
Tora posted the professional pictures from her wedding on facebook; this was one of the pictures. I chose this because it makes me laugh really hard just from looking at it, as well as the memory of all of us cramming into that photo booth so many time throughout the night.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 15, 2011

I love when you have a really amazing friend that you can count on to ALWAYS laugh and have a good time with. Lauren is that and a whole lot more. Shes is a definition of a true friend.
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 14, 2011

Taking on a new fashion. I got this scarf for my birthday from Matthew and Lo and I finally wore it. I've never worn a scarf before just for the fashion sense; it was always for the practical reasons i.e. it's freezing and my neck and chin are FREEZING. Shocking, considering I lived in NYC for two years and wearing a scarf is as common as having your cell phone on you. Oh well. Anyway, this was my attempt at being somewhat fashionable, and I ended up liking the end result.

No comments:
Post a Comment