Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trying new things

I always talk of trying new things and attempting new experiences. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to step into someone else's shoes and work their job for a little bit? To live their life for a little bit? Just to see what it's life? Today, I visited Steven and his brother Mike at their family owned "Pacific Cheesecake Company," which has been getting rave reviews on yelp by the way. I also had the opportunity to step behind the counter and help out with making some of the cheesecakes and see how they're made. I spent about an hour learning about all of the stuff they do, as well as (of course) talking and laughing a lot. :) Great way to spend the afternoon. I spent the evening grabbing dinner with another really close of friend of mine. We're good for each other in that we're both very positive energies and we keep each other motivated. I feel blessed to have such amazing people in my life...Speaking of, off to MI tomorrow. :)

LinkMaking some scrumptious cheesecakes!

To check out Steven and his family's cheesecakes, go to: www.pacificcheesecakecompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment