Sunday, August 7, 2011

The beginning of August

SUNDAY, AUGUST 7, 2011

What is your view at 5:30am? This is mine. Sometimes you see the same things everyday, but never actually take them in. I see these same palm trees outside of the parking structure at work everyday, but I never noticed there were lights wrapped around their trunks...until I was walking into work at 5:30am today. Note to self: be more observant.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 6, 2011

"Graffiti is art & is art is a crime, let God forgive us all." I love this. When this was saying posted on the wall of one of the stores a few blocks down, it was the only thing against a blank white wall. Now, more has been added. Usually, this wall's art changes every couple of weeks, but actually "graffiti" is never added or anything. So, what I loved about this was that once this saying posted, the other graffiti began pouring in...I kind of even want to write something. I love the artistic expression it represents.

FRIDAY, JULY 5, 2011

Thinking outside the box...We made Raspberry flavored whipped cream at work today. It was pretty amazing and reminds me of Valentine's Day. I cannot wait to try this exact same thing...but with PUMPKIN SPICE. It's going to be addicting.

THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011

I love me some good bagels. Nothing beats a toasted fresh onion bagel smeared with homemade vegetable cream cheese on a beautiful sunny morning. I finally a bagel place worth speaking of out here in LA. I miss Eastside Bagel (let's me real - nothing could ever beat Eastside Bagel), however, Noah's New York Bagels have the exquisite-ness of a freshly made New York bagel, as well as the decor...and as we know, I love NY. :)

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011

I'm not generally a person that goes out to bars or clubs. I'm more of a person that loves spending the evening in with a good friend, a glass of wine, and some great conversation. Those are the kinds of evenings I cherish. Well, tonight Samantha came over and we had some wine, watched a movie, and talked (she talks as much as me. it's true. haha). It was such a nice, chill, and relaxing evening. The wine was great...and I only bought it because it has a "?" on it; no name. Love it.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011

I keep looking at the picture from when Jamie was here and I can hardly believe that this is where I live...well, it's only 3o minutes away. This is the Pacific Ocean as viewed at sunset on Hermosa Beach. Jamie and I walked all down the beach, feet (and sometimes our whole legs) getting wet from the incoming tide. Beautiful day.

MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011

Everything about this picture is beautiful and artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment