Sunday, August 7, 2011

The end of July

SUNDAY, JULY 31, 2011

On the evenings in which I want to veg out and chill and have a "me" night, you will be sure to find popcorn of some sort (kettle corn or extra butter) with the addition of a glass of wine or a beer. It is the best way to conclude a day.

SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2011

I was sent this picture from one of my co-workers...While at work, a "mock election" took place with all of the baristas being the people voted on. Regular customers also helped come up with some of the nominations/wins. "Most likely to succeed" is me. :)

FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011

After ten performances and about three months together, the cast of "Hamlet: Prince of Darkness" parted ways after this closing night. It's always bittersweet: closing night; the end of something truly special, but the beginning of the amazing things to come.

THURSDAY JULY 28, 2011

It's amazing when you have certain people in your life that are there for years and are still the same best friend they were when you met. Jamie is one of those. Funny - we took a picture exactly like this eight years ago when we first became friends. The difference now is the Pacific Ocean versus Lake Michigan. Interesting where life takes us.

WEDNESDAY JULY 27, 2011

A Wednesday afternoon cocktail at my friend, Steven's. I'm not a fruity drink type of person, I definitely love a beer if I am going to have a drink at all (as you know), or a margarita. However, this was some type of Dragonberry slushy thing. It tasted like a pixie stick. It was good. We all had a drink, hung out in the hot tub, talked, and the ended day relaxed. It was definitely needed and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment