Saturday, January 7, 2012

Life as I know it

SATURDAY JANUARY 7, 2012

 Having a drink rooftop style at my friend Zach's place, who lives just down the street.  One of the other things I love about LA are the sunsets.  There's always a beautiful sunset and sunrise; you just have to be around to watch it.  I fall more and more in love with this city everyday.

FRIDAY JANUARY 6, 2012
 Went hiking with Lauren today at Runyon Canyon.  I didn't realize this, but Runyon is literally a two minute drive and maybe a fifteen minute walk.  I need to do this more.  It's such a freeing experience and a lot of fun with someone.  The view from the top is awesome - you can see all of Los Angeles from Downtown to Beverly Hills to the Hollywood sign and even the ocean some days.  

THURSDAY JANUARY 5, 2012
 Dinner night at Apt. 12.  Per usual, Matt grilled and I made all of the sides and sauteed the peppers and onions.  The two of us are a really great team in the kitchen.  I love cooking; it's so much fun to be able to create and make something and be able to enjoy the end result - and share it.

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 4, 2012

 Today was my last day watching Georgie and Oscar.  I'm gonna miss the little guys.  Here's Oscar; he always tends to be by my side.  I'm fairly certain they love me just as much as I love them. :)

TUESDAY JANUARY 3, 2012
 The beach.  My zen place.  The ocean holds my heart.  I realized I hadn't been to the beach in a while and needed some time to reflect.  So, I packed up my bag, grabbed a coffee, and picked up Mattie.  We headed to the beach, played in the *very cold* water (only up to our shins of course), took in some sun, and just relaxed.  I need to remember to do this more.  The best way to clear your mind and bring your back to your center.

No comments:

Post a Comment