Sunday, September 1, 2013

The end of June

SUNDAY JUNE 30, 2013

 
 Our new fav coffee place.  They were so nice and the drinks were sooooo delicious.

SATURDAY JUNE 29, 2013

 I headed to AZ to visit Jamie.  I try to go out there once a year at least so we can catch up and have some much needed best friend time.  We're drinking Oberons in this picture. yesss.

FRIDAY JUNE 28, 2013

 The vet gave this to mom and Danielle.

THURSDAY JUNE 27, 2013

 Stuffing my face with an Everything Bagel with veggie cream cheese from Noah's New York Bagels.

WEDNESDAY JUNE 26, 2013

 Like Father, Like Son.

TUESDAY JUNE 25, 2013

 Jessica had me and Scotty over and made us dinner. 

MONDAY JUNE 24, 2013

 I got to factime with Andrew and he showed me all of the new things he's learned.

SUNDAY JUNE 23, 2013

 How can this little face not make you smile?!

SATURDAY JUNE 22, 2013

 I factimed with Cassie before they brought her to the vet to say my goodbyes and I love yous.

FRIDAY JUNE 21, 2013

 Talked to my mom today and we all decided it was best to put Cassie down because she had been so sick...and was 16 years old.  Such a hard decision, but the right decision.

THURSDAY JUNE 20, 2013

 I stating saving for Kelly and Jamie's weddings...even though they're not until next summer, just to make sure I'll have the money put aside.

WEDNESDAY JUNE 19, 2013

 Erin and I with our Lyft staches.

TUESDAY JUNE 18, 2013

 Julie's best friend, Aaron, sent me this book to read.  So nice (and such a great book - perfect for me.)

MONDAY JUNE 17, 2013

Casey, Jamie and I went out for Melissa's graduation for some dinner and drinks to celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment