SUNDAY JUNE 16, 2013
This is what my car looks like when I go to pick up people through my new job at Lyft. I am loving it so far. I love meeting new people, talking, and helping people out who need it...as well as keeping drunkies off the road. :)
SATURDAY JUNE 15, 2013
Sailing on Casey and Brynn's sailboat. What an amazing way to spend my Saturday - out on the water with some of my best friends. The people I spent the day with are some of the most incredible people I have ever met and I am so thankful I have them as my family.
FRIDAY JUNE 14, 2013
I headed to Santa Monica today to check out Melissa's portfolio showcase. I'm so proud of her! After two years of insane and intense school work toward Fashion Design she is finally graduating. She is such a talented and amazing artist; I'm so excited for her future in the industry.
THURSDAY JUNE 13, 2013
Hung out downtown tonight. I need to do this more; it's so cool. Here is a Mai Tai that I was drinking at a speakeasy style bar called Varnish in the back of a restaurant through a seperate door. Drinks were so delicious and I loved the ambiance.
WEDNESDAY JUNE 12, 2013
Crystal and I went to Urth Cafe to catch up and as we were leaving, the paparazzi was across the street and began taking pictures of us/her as she was walking back to her car. So crazy. So, this is my first paparazzi shot.
TUESDAY JUNE 11, 2013
We went to Palm Springs to celebrate Lo's Birthday. Relaxing day of laying out, swimming, drinks, and good company...and of course, lots and lots of laughing.
MONDAY JUNE 10, 2013
I still had some of Grandma's pierogies in the freezer. What an amazing delicious dinner. :)
SUNDAY JUNE 9, 2013
Pride weekend. So, of course we had an insanely busy morning at work, so naturally we went to Marix after for some margaritas. Such a lovely afternoon with some great friends.
SATURDAY JUNE 8, 2013
Rachael in Hawaii. She has been sending me pictures everyday. Her cousin is also a photographer, so she is getting some insanely amazing pictures while there. I had to share this one.
(Photo by Don Hurzeler)
FRIDAY JUNE 7, 2013
Jess and I at a bar before seeing "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" at the Pantages Theatre. One of our favorite customers bought the tickets for us to go. Originally, Mattie was supposed to come, but couldn't. I love Jess being out here; it's just like old times.
THURSDAY JUNE 6, 2013
Definitely needed a coffee for the ride home. Such a cool cup!
WEDNESDAY JUNE 5, 2013
Cars Land! Disney does such an incredible job with creating such beautiful environments. We went on some rides, had some drinks, and watched Fantasmic - which was AMAZING.
TUESDAY JUNE 4, 2013
I took Rachael to the airport today for her journey in Hawaii with her aunt and uncle. It's a three week soul searching experience that will be amazing and life changing, and I'm so excited for her!
MONDAY JUNE 3, 2013
Which one to choose? I bought these two sunglasses as the Fairfax Trading Post - a street flea market every Sunday. 2/$10.
SUNDAY JUNE 2, 2013
Painting. I was in an artistic mood and decided to spend the afternoon painting. Such a great freeing experience.
SATURDAY JUNE 1, 2013
I google chatted with Nicholas, Danielle, and Katie so I could be present as Danielle ate some of the Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans that Katie and Nicholas got from Harry Potter world in Florida. I've got to say, I had a lot of fun picking the next color/flavor and then watching Danielle's face as she ate vomit, dirt, earthworm, booger, and bubblegum.



No comments:
Post a Comment