Sunday, June 3, 2012

The last few days

SATURDAY JUNE 2, 2012

 Looking for my zen.  I needed a place to sit, contemplate, meditate, breathe, and think over everything that's been on my mind lately.  I came across this bench overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  Inhale.  Exhale.  Breathe.
FRIDAY JUNE 1, 2012
 
 The beach isn't too far away since I'm already in Santa Monica, so I made my way over to the water to take it all in and breathe in the salty air.

THURSDAY MAY 31, 2012
 
This is Pig - Juli and Anthony's dog.  I am Pigsitting for the weekend.  She has one of the most defined personalities I have ever encountered in a dog, which makes for a hilarious time, of course.  This was just one of the many toys she kept bringing to show me/play with me in a small period of time before she passed out from playing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment