WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 16, 2011
Lo and I finally got the gas turned on in our apartment and were able to make our first dinner and eat together. It was so awesome to be able to catch up and chill; we generally work opposite schedules. The first meal involved Pinot Grigio and Vegetable Lasagna. mmmmmm... :)
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2011
One of my favorite combos to relax at the end of the day is a bowl of popcorn and a glass of wine. This picture was sent to me from my mom...I have taught her well.
MONDAY NOVEMBER 14, 2011
I was at the mall today for the first time in a long time and got excited about them putting up the Santa stand. Christmas is here...my favorite holiday. :)
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2011
I bought this card today and thought about how appropriate it was for where I'm at in my life and where so many of the other people are in their life. Heck, sixteen of my really good friends are over the age of 90. :)
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2011
What is the best cure for a rough day? A night out with some amazing friends for dinner and drinks. Here we are at sushi and Zachy and Matt decide to do Saki bombs as Jonathan looks on. It was a night of crazy talks, many laughs, and more memories to add to the mind.
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 11, 2011
I got home and found the program for our show in my bag. What a spectacular and special thing to be a part of. I'm so excited for what the future brings for all of us.
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 10, 2011
Marnie, Whit and I on the subway. They are such a huge and special part of my life; it's hard to believe I've only known them for 2 1/2 years.
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2011
I hold this group of people so dear to my heart. These are the some of the people that help run "Tuesdays @ 4" and make it happen. Janine, Martha, Whit, Marnie, and myself have been with it since the beginning, and Jamie and Candace have joined since. This picture was from the day of the performance at NYU's Langone Medical Center. This was our third performance in Manhattan.
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2011
Some of my closest friends out at the bar. It's funny because all of the friends are from different points in my life, but now they're all friends in NYC because of me. I love it, and I love them.
MONDAY NOVEMBER 7, 2011
Central Park in the Fall is one of my favorite things. It's absolutely beautiful. Since I don't really have a Fall anymore, I appreciate it a lot more.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2011
The airport has become somewhat of a familiar ground for me. It's funny because literally three years ago, I had only been on a plane twice before. Once for an eighth grade trip to Washington DC and the second for a family trip to Hawaii. I can't even begin to count how many times I've flown since then...2011 alone has had five trips; this New York one being the fifth.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2011
Lo finds hearts in everything. Here are some spilled coffee grinds on the counter. She, of course, found a heart, and in fact didn't want to clean it up because of it. This is just one of the many reasons why I love having her as a friend - she finds the beauty and the art in everything..something I work toward everyday.
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2011
Today is my one year anniversary in LA! To celebrate, here is a picture of me and mom spending our first day on the West Coast. We're on the Santa Monica Pier. It's hard to believe how fast a year went by.
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2011
I will never, ever get sick of the sunsets here. This picture keeps staring me in the face every time I turn my computer on and I am slowly becoming obsessed with it.








No comments:
Post a Comment