Wednesday, November 2, 2011

While the music is still playing, let's dance.

My "Tuesdays @ 4" group did a flashmob in NYC on October 25.  If you haven't checked it, or even if you have, I highly recommend it.


WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 2, 2011
 My bedroom is finally complete!  No more boxes!  I still need to get a few more things for the apartment, but that will come with time and money, of course.  I love it already.
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2011

 One of my favorite times of the year since high school has been when the holiday cups come out at Starbucks.  The holiday cups make me so happy and really get me into the Christmas spirit.  Don't ask me why, but it's always worked that way.  I love them and it's something I look forward to every year.  It's the little things in life, I guess.

MONDAY OCTOBER 31, 2011

 I spent my Halloween in the epicenter of the Halloween carnival that West Hollywood throws.  aka. it was insanity.  We were open for 24 hours and our sales were completely doubled from a normal day's sales.  We were moving so fast; I was soooo exhausted after.  However, we had a really great time working together, we got to play fun music, and we got to dress up.  Hollie was a porcelain doll, Lo as Ke$ha, Matt as a garden gnome, and me as a cowboy.

 SUNDAY OCTOBER 30, 2011

 Best friends are hard to come by, but when you have them, you know you're lucky. :)

SATURDAY OCTOBER 29, 2011
 The pier at Hermosa Beach.  Breathtaking and Beautiful.  It's unreal sometimes when I go back and look at the pictures I take to think that this is what nature can create.  Nothing is more beautiful than the a gorgeous sunset or sunrise.   It's crazy to me to think that if I had never moved out here, I would never have been a part of so many things - such as witnessing this sunset.

\FRIDAY OCTOBER 28, 2011

 After moving for literally the entire day, Lo and I are finally done moving into our apartment.  Boxes, bags, and newspapers everywhere.  A new and great beginning for both of us.

 THURSDAY OCTOBER 27, 2011

 Insane.  Me and my bare bedroom.  This was the beginning of a brand new chapter in my life a year ago, and after a year brings with it so many memories.  I didn't think I'd be as emotional as I was when I walked out of my bedroom for the last time.

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 26, 2011
 My old bedroom on Spaulding.  All of my belongings are packed up and ready to go.  It's crazy that 90% was in my Ford Focus when I drove it cross country last year...

TUESDAY OCTOBER 25, 2011

 MY NEW ROOM!  We signed the lease and have a brand new apartment!  So exciting!

MONDAY OCTOBER 24, 2011
 Lauren and her brother Adam were having a fun filled Fall day and stopped in to a. get pumpkin spice lattes and b. visit me.  It was such a wonderful surprise to see them.  Always love having beautiful and amazing friends come visit me at work. :)

 SUNDAY OCTOBER 23, 2011

Well, we found a place we were interested in, finally, and who was also interested in us.  We fell in love.  The apartment was big, spacious, open, had a lot of light, and was also in a terrific area; it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment